Welcome to New Brunswick, one of Canada’s Maritime provinces! Here you’ll find just about everything found in Canada – mountain and flatlands, freshwater and saltwater, urban centre and incredible natural landscapes, and French and English. There’s a wide array of things to do here in the province! And to prove my point, here are the top 5 things to do in New Brunswick.
What else should travellers do in New Brunswick? Please share in the comments below!
Planning a trip to New Brunswick? You may also be interested in:
- Things To Do in and Around Moncton
- Things To Do in Saint John
- 5 Tips For Visiting the Hopewell Rocks
- A Love Letter: 5 Reasons Why I Love New Brunswick
- Video: The Acadian Historical Village
- Heart-Pumping Adventure at Cape Enrage
- Video: Mount Carleton Provincial Park – From the Air!